Great Valley Academy understands how hectic your schedule can be so we offer before and after school services for student care at a reasonable rate. Before school students are welcome to bring their breakfast to eat, enjoy quiet time before the school day starts which may include reading or quiet play. After school students may bring a snack to eat, and are offered homework assistance and recreational play on a daily basis. Kids' Care is also offered on certain school holidays/breaks and during the summer break by prior arrangement. Rates for services depend on usage and can be reserved on a monthly, weekly, daily or drop-in service basis.
Sometimes a need to change your student's program or cancel your student's enrollment may occur. Please use the following link to complete a Kids' Care change.
Change Form: MODESTO
Change Form: SALIDA
New Online Registration
We are excited to launch our new Kids' Care Online Registration and Management System. This new system enables parents to register online, pay and manage account online and students will be checked-in/out of Kids's Care via kiosk with unique pin code. We will no longer provide paper registration forms.
ALL STUDENTS MUST BE REGISTERED BY AUGUST 13th TO ATTEND KIDS' CARE ON AUGUST 14th.
FIRST TIME REGISTERING? Click Here
ALREADY REGISTERED ONLINE? Click Here
Some Registration Tips
1. Please allow yourself 15-20 minutes to fully register. You cannot save and return later.
2. Please carefully select the correct plan for your student(s).
3. Once you have registered your first student, you will be given the option to add students.
4. The registration fee is payable at the time of registration via credit card.
5. There is a 2.5% credit card convenience fee charged at time of checkout.
6. Once you have registered, please allow 24 business hours for your account to be activated.
7. Once activated, please select Already Registered Online for access to your individual account.
8. Log into your account and obtain your unique pin code and the pin code of all approved pick-up contacts.
9. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PIN CODE TO CHECK-IN/OUT YOUR STUDENT(S).
10. For detailed instructions, please see tutorial below.
If you have questions or trouble registering, please contact Michaela Turley at email@example.com or (209) 576-2286.